Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Proffesionals Please Respond. On going issues for months
AnswerMePlease27 posted:
I have thick discharge and little skin colored pimples on outside of pubic area (inner thigh) and above the pubic bone ( here and there and they are almost not visable) reddness/irratation of vulva. Mostly on left side and my left thigh aches. I have not had ANY sexual contact since mid dec. 2011 and have been tested for all stds which were all negative twice, last time in june 2012. Also, been tested for HSV 1 & 2 by blood three times, last time july 2012 which also came back negative. I have been having these issues since January & am not getting any answers. I am actually going for my 4th blood test today for STDs. I am sufffering every month once or twice but mostly after my period it is the worst! I also had a zantack(spell?) smear done one time on a lesion found and this showed no herpes. However, that dr gave me a blood test immediatly after finding the lesion and it was for HSV and it came back negative as well. I literally suffer so much and can not even wear jeans hardly ever anymore because of the pain. I've been put on diflucan multiple times with no results due to the fact they assume it can just be yeast. I have had yeast infections in the past and they were NOTHING like this. This is excruciating!! I keep thinking it is herpes- although the tes taken 6 & 7 months after no sexual contact says negative. I am desperate for any help because the drs don't seem to be helping much at all & mean while, I suffer. Please, any advice would be appreciated!! --thank you

abe648 responded:
I see Gail answered your question in another post.
Read more in the Herpes Handbook. Watch the Herpes Video and Terri Warren's book The Good News about the Bad News. All located under the heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

AnswerMePlease27 replied to abe648's response:
I'm sorry I didn't realize who she was. Yes, she did respond.. I'm just so desperate for answers & I keep being seen by the obgyn or midwife at the place I go to but, really have not gotten any help. It's very depressing, very.. I do appreciate anyones time. Believe me. Thanks

abe648 responded:
This does not sound like herpes. Try posting on the Women' Exchange at

shttp://www.womenshealthmatters.ca/health-resources/health-information/resources/feature-article/probiotics-their-role-in-womens-health-(womens-health-matters-article)
Read more in the Herpes Handbook. Watch the Herpes Video and Terri Warren's book The Good News about the Bad News. All located under the heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

AnswerMePlease27 replied to abe648's response:
Thank you so very much!! I greatly appreciate it!

Helpful Tips

Reducing OB and itching woth Loratadin
I have had terrible hayfever and used a fairly new over the counter drug called Loratadin (costs £1 per packet) and to my astonishment my ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.