Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

STD THROUGH FOOD
An_248662 posted:
Will really appreciate your opinion on this. Few days back I went for groceries and on my way back I had mutual masturbation session with my friend. (we both are male). I do not know his STD status. From there I went to McDonald and wash my hands 3-4 times with soap (McDonald Soap). I came back home and put the groceries in the freezer. Now I wonders if groceries are still ok? I am worried about my family members eating that grocery.

georgiagail responded:
Your groceries (and your family consuming them) will all be perfectly fine. Even assuming your friend had an STD, there is simply no way it would contaminate the food you purchased and handled.

Gail

worriedaboutHIV replied to georgiagail's response:
Thanks Gail for your response.

Groceries also include some meat (unpacked). Will it still be fine?

georgiagail replied to worriedaboutHIV's response:
Yes; there is no risk here...

Gail

Helpful Tips

Reducing OB and itching woth Loratadin
I have had terrible hayfever and used a fairly new over the counter drug called Loratadin (costs £1 per packet) and to my astonishment my ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.