Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

possible nerve damage in penis
An_248696 posted:
I was having sex with my girlfriend and she was on top. She thrusted forward and i heard a pop and it killed my erection. I was able to start again and finish. i didn't have any problems for almost a year after another rough night. I slowly started to have problem with keeping a erection. I didn't seek medical attention right away and i don't think it would have helped. no one believed when i did. I started to have pain after i was given a injection for a ultrasound. It started to hurt on my left side of my penis(low left side) I was give a anti depressant to help with the pain and to bring back sensation. I took it and it helped. that's when i figure out it was nerve damage. I went back to my doctor but i was told he didn't take my insurance. I took the medicine for 6 months like the dr told me to. I was wondering do they do surgery on nerve's in the penis and also wondering if i somehow disconnected a nerve when i heard it pop. can you fix a nerve in your penis and is it a expensive surgery. Thanls

abe648 responded:
Ths sounds like you had a broken penis. See
http://voices.yahoo.com/a-broken-penis-facts-real-debilitating-condition-765815.html

To learn more and see your Doc about this if it matches to your symptoms. this needs to be dealt with asap if it is a Broken Penis.
Read more in the Herpes Handbook. Watch the Herpes Video and Terri Warren's book The Good News about the Bad News. All located under the heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.