Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

tongue has small crack on it ... HIV? or normal tongue?(no pain or bleeding but a random dry cough sometimes)
An_248448 posted:
http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b523/LTran24/T2.jpg http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b523/LTran24/t3.jp g

georgiagail responded:
This is not a symptom of HIV.

Why are you concerned that you might be infected? And if so, why haven't you been tested for this?

Gail

An_248448 replied to georgiagail's response:
Well back in june i had unprotected sex ( my first time ever having unprotected sex )only once with my BF (now ex) and i started having some discharge but no pain or anything maybe 3 or 4 weeks after , I went and got tested for STD and it came back saying I was fine , it continued so my dr gave me some pills thinking it was probably a small bacteria infection, the discharged stop pretty much completely. But early this month i started having flu symptoms, well just a random cough, kinda felt like mucus was in the back of my throat, than a lot of spit and at one point (not anymore) the spit was very foamy and i had small spit bubbles on my tongue. I thought it was just because the weather is changing an it is pretty cold and windy here but now i have noticed that there is a small zig zag like crack on my tongue, my mom thinks that i am stressing myself out and it is probably me getting a cold , I had an appointment to get test but a death happen n the family so i had to cancel,I am making another appointment on monday but i was just wondering am i worrying an stressing to much or if i should be fine.. thats all.

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.