Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

bumps on penis
An_248697 posted:
have some bumps that come just under the head of my penis about every 3 or 4months & it only stays 3 to 4days. It itches at times & get pusy at time. But when its going i am good. Its where i was circumsize at. Sometime it make take 6months be4 it show up but only for 4days

abe648 responded:
Is the ousy more like water? if so then get tested with a type specific igg blood test for Hsv 1 & 2. It is possible that it could be HSV 2 but only testing will give you the answer. If it is not HSv 2 then ask your Doc to help you confirm what it is.

Do you get a tingling feeeling before these start? Then that is another indication that it could be Herpes. Read the Herpes Handbook etc as per my signature line below.
Read more in the Herpes Handbook. Watch the Herpes Video and Terri Warren's book The Good News about the Bad News. All located under the heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

jay28359 responded:
it does not tingle at all, i only know its there when it show up. it stays for like 4days then its gone. then 3 or 4months later it comes back. i am 99% circumsize and it come up at the connecting bridge of my penis with the head & 4skin. its been like this for over 10yrs now, question can i past this on if i have sex without a condom?

hopefaith515 replied to jay28359's response:
you should go get tested asap...I never thought I would get an STD and I have one now. Better safe that sorry. And if it is Herpes you CAN give it to your partner even if you use a condom.

abe648 replied to jay28359's response:
Yes you can pass this on to someone else. Infact males can pass it easier to females thatn the other way around.

Go get tested like the other poster said. and like I advisedd you.
Read more in the Herpes Handbook. Watch the Herpes Video and Terri Warren's book The Good News about the Bad News. All located under the heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.