Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

scared out of my mind!!
An_248910 posted:
lately you can say i have been stressed out a lot...For a week or so i noticed i have a sore on my lip bottom and top..im so scared it can be hsv1 ..i wanna cry so hard.i made an appointment to see a doctor but im so scared ...idk if im over reacting or what..i just can't imagine how people who have it can live happy lives..so any of you living with anything like hpv,hsv1 or 2 ,hiv ..you truly are strong ppl..but how do i get through this?

georgiagail responded:
The fact that the majority of adults carry the HSV1 virus may help your stress level considerably.

Gail

abe648 responded:
Read the Herpes Handbook etc as per my signature line.

HSV 1 is no big deal and the sooner you stop stressing over this the better you will be as stress can bring on ob's.

Life will go on and to put this in perspective by age 70 approx 70% or more of people will have HSV 1. So it is very common.
Read more in the Herpes Handbook. Watch the Herpes Video and Terri Warren's book The Good News about the Bad News. All located under the heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.