Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Am I being paranoid?
    An_248958 posted:
    Heya, long term relationship, diagonised with chlamydia a year ago, both got treatment, both tested negative on retests. Lately I have been experiencing lower right back ache in the right flank area, mainly when sitting down for long periods of time. Also ache in pelvic area mainly when first waking in the morning. Had a uti a week ago. My question is, could this be chlamydia again, or am i just being paranoid???? Am going to go get checked out but wanted feedback first. No reason at all to suspect infidelity on either side of the relationship.
    abe648 responded:
    Tge bestf thing is to go and get tested to know for sure what is going on. I think you are over thinking this but testing is the only way to know what is bothering you..
    Read more in the Herpes Handbook. Watch the Herpes Video and Terri Warren's book The Good News about the Bad News. All located under the heading Herpes at

    Helpful Tips

    positive results
    I had unprotected sex with a woman 3 weeks before I had this tests done. here are my results: HSV 1/2 IGG HERPESELECT HSV 1 IGG ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.