Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

bumps concentrated around hair follicles on penis
herfyguy posted:
Hi,

I have bumps mostly only noticeable when the skin is pulled tight on my penis and scrotum. They tend to be mainly located where there is more pubic hair growing at the base of the penis and testicles. I can definitely say the hair follicles at the base are more noticeable than usual. It's mildly irritating similar to the itch you get if you trim your pubic hair. Also, I've noticed it doesn't necessarily bother me until I'm walking and being active.

I'm 24 and Sexually active (mostly safe with condoms). I'm concerned it may be an STD (Genital Warts?), although it doesn't seem to match any descriptions or pictures. Any thoughts, opinions, tips would be greatly appreciated?

Thanks

elle0317 responded:
Sounds like normal genital skin to me, we are not perfectly smooth down there. If it really concerns you, you should see a health care provider.

Bilboa replied to elle0317's response:
Agreed, this doesn't sounds like anything other than how testicles actually look.

Helpful Tips

How to Live With an STD
1. Be yourself, and be patient. No matter what situation it is you are going through, and don't ever let anyone make you feel bad about ... More
Was this Helpful?
32 of 39 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.