Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

STDs
An_249110 posted:
I lost my virginity at a massage palour and used protection. after sexual intercourse for about a min, I then decided to switch to a blow job which I then released with the protection on. I'm experiencing the flu the day after (burning throat and skin together with the cold). I had the burning throat feeling days before sexual intercourse. I had lots of alcohol and smoked for the first time afterwards and now I am coughing a bit and my chest burns inside as well. I will not smoke again nor commit any sexual intercourse with strangers. I am panicking that I might contract STDs seeing that the massage therapist does this on a regular basis. My friends are keeping me calm but I am losing my mind every min and I could not sleep that very night.

abe648 responded:
You Say " I had the burning throat feeling days before"

This sounds like the flu you are talking about was from before your attendance to a massage parlor..
Read more in the Herpes Handbook. Watch the Herpes Video and Terri Warren's book The Good News about the Bad News. All located under the heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

hollaback responded:
Is ther a Doctor in the house? I think you should see a doctor.

georgiagail replied to hollaback's response:
Your sexual encounter (both the brief intercourse and the oral sex) was protected with a condom. The symptoms you began experiencing the next day are not connected with any STD.

Gail

Helpful Tips

Reducing OB and itching woth Loratadin
I have had terrible hayfever and used a fairly new over the counter drug called Loratadin (costs £1 per packet) and to my astonishment my ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.