Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

molluscum contagiosum??? help me?
An_249172 posted:

I been going to local clinic to see my doctor and they say it molluscum contagiosum like a week ago but now they think it a bug bite? it not painful or sore or anything like that,,,it itch like a very little like a day. please help me if you have the same shape or form of this!!! (( i do get like little pimple looking on gential area. it white. not yellow

ryder182 responded:
Mi kid had the exact same shape, and the itch a lot... The doctor said that the lesions could spread, and that they eventually dissapear in a year or 2... If you are sure that this is molluscum i will recomend Conzerol, it worked on my son... Hope these helps you

Aries1235256 responded:
I have the same exact thing, although I have one in an area, and 4 in another area. I was worried it was herpes but after researching molluscum contagiosum, I'm certain that's what it is.

Did your doc confirm what it was?

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.