Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

White Patches (Discoloration) on my penis
An_249215 posted:
Hi I'm a 23 year old male. And I've started to notice those benign white spots 2-3 years ago, it does not bother me physically at all, does not itch, does not bleed or give me any discomfort. But over the years it has grown more and more in different spots on the penis and the front of the foreskin, and it's really bothering me since I have to explain to my sexual partner every time. I've talked to couple dermatologists, and some of them say it's lichen sclerosus, some say it's yeast infection, but I looked online, it does not look similar, maybe a little bit like lichen sclerosus, but they also say it's more common to the elders, so I don't know how I could even get it when I was 20. Anyone has any experience in this?

An_249215 responded:
Oh and just to add to it, I've been regularly tested every 3-6 months for STDs, and I've never been positive for anything. Except for rectal test for Chlamydia even tho the urine test was neg.

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.