Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Problems relating to bladder, testicles,
Morlano posted:
Hello

My testicles usually become big and painful often caused by closing my legs,or sitting, and other times it just happens when I am lying on bed, changing position , or just like that (this is for more than 4 years now), I went to see the doctor once, I had an x-ray and urine tests and I was told that there were no problem and the doctor gave me pain relief medications, until now it still happens for a short time, I would like to know what it would be?

Another related problem is that after ejaculation I experience bladder pain (unease) and this happens also when my testicles gets big as I mentioned above.

Something else I would like to mention is that the doctor told me that my urethra can be easily infected because my circumcision was not well done(a small internal part of the urethra can be seen just looking at the front-bottom of my penis--a big red) and during urination, urine fall all over on the siege, and always after ejaculation I still have sperms left in the urethra.

I don't have any Idea if it is related or not but I would like to add that I have erectile dysfunction, the first ejaculation doesn't last a minute without condom and with condom the second ejaculation last sometimes longer than 10 minutes or even half an hour that if my partner asks me what's wrong I think of quitting.

I appreciate any advice and idea of what the problem(s) would be.
(I am more worried about the pain and unease of bladder and testicles)

Thanks.

abe648 responded:
Your testicular pain is something that should be looked after and resolved. If you did not get a good response from the Doc try a different Doc.

The problem with your bladder is something that a urologist should be looking at to answer your Questions..

It sounds like you do not have ED as it sounds you do not have any problem getting and maintaining an erection. It sounds more like you suffer from premature ejaculation and this can get resolved with the right treatment. Most good Sex books cover premature ejaculation and it is a matter of training your self with a partner to get this resolved.
Abe ... Read more in the Herpes Handbook. Watch the Herpes Video and Terri Warren's book The Good News about the Bad News. All located under the heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Helpful Tips

genital herpes
just want somebody else out there that i could talk to i have had herpes for 8 years and i have some questions, if someone would please ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 44 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.