Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Not sure of my current situation?? Help please
jbh2011 posted:
I was diagnosed with HSV type 2 about a year ago. Skipping all the crying and wondering why, I'll get to my current situation. I've been talking to a guy I really like for about 6 months now and I can honestly see myself with for the long haul. When I first told him what I had he flipped out on me and made me feel so low and like I was the most disgusting person on earth. It probably didnt help that he kissed me right before I told him. He ended up talking to me the next day and apologized for the way he reacted and said that he could have handled it differently. I forgave him and we eventually got back to being friends and talking all the time. I really just think he's uneducated and doesnt understand how common it really is and that he's probably already been with girls that have it and dont know or have it and didnt tell him. I'm really confused about the situation I'm in right now because we've been doing other things besides having sex (handjobs, kissing, rubbing, etc. but no oral on him or me) and the way he acts towards me is the way a boyfriend would act, doing things for me, watching movies, going to dinner, just normal things that normal couples would do. I'm just curious if he feels bad about the way he acted and its a pity thing that he's hanging out with me or if he's trying to judge whether or not its worth it (or I'm worth it). I'm confused and just dont want to get my hopes up just to have my heart broken in the end. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated, thank you for the help in advance!

georgiagail responded:
Why don't you ask him.

Gail

jbh2011 replied to georgiagail's response:
I'm nervous it wont be the answer I'm hoping for.

georgiagail replied to jbh2011's response:
Well; you'll never know until you ask him.

Gail

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.