Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Possible Genital Warts? Please help.
mandip143 posted:
So this is a little long so thank you to anyone who reads it.

I was sexually assaulted in late September 2012. I went and got tested the next day, and I was told to get retested in a few weeks because it can take some time for anything to come up. A month after (October 2012) I started having symptoms like discomfort, swelling, and discharge. I went to get retested by Doctor A, and I was given medication for a yeast infection and told they would call me with results. Another month goes by (November 2012) and I finally get a phone call saying I was positive for Chlamydia. I took the single dose antibiotic, got drunk a few nights later, and had sex with my boyfriend (who I had infected). I went to Doctor B because Doctor A was full and got retested because I was pretty sure I reinfected myself. Doctor B tells me she sees genital warts and I get referred to an OBGYN to remove them. Doctor B calls back a few days later and I tested positive for Chlamydia again and get prescribed the 7 day dosage. A week later I go to the OBGYN, explain everything, and she says she does not see any warts and prescribes me the single dose antibiotic for myself and my boyfriend for the Chlamydia to knock it out.

I go out of town the next day for a week so we did not have sex until I come back. This is December 2012 now. I'm having discharge and extreme pain, so I assumed I had a yeast infection due to all of the antibiotics. I took a 3 day otc medication and it relieved me temporarily. I went to the OBGYN to get retested again to make sure I knocked out the Chlamydia and told her about the pain. A few days later (now January 2013) I get a call saying I am negative for everything, but I still have discharge and I am in pain.

No one seems to be able to tell me what is wrong. Help please?

Helpful Tips

How Can You Get Most Out This Community?
Hello members, Welcome to the STD community! Please feel free to post or join in any discussions on this community. Useful Tools WebMD ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.