Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Should I get retested for HIV?
LouisMay posted:
Hi,
A few months ago I had oral sex with a few guys with unknown status. There was never any ejaculation in my mouth. I was concerned about my HIV status so I went to a doctor to get tested. The doctor gave me the INSTI test but told me that the test was only conclusive after 12 weeks. At the time I believed it was about 12 weeks after potential exposure, but after I took the test I went through some old text messages and discovered that it may have been done 10 weeks post exposure.

My question is should I get retested and what are my chances of contracting HIV with oral sex and no ejaculation.

Thanks.

georgiagail responded:
Your concern has been answered over on the HIV forum.

Gail

mukeshbhargav replied to georgiagail's response:
plz contact on 91 9646731915 or contact husbandwifeproblem@gmail.com

our website:www.husbandwifeproblem.com
astrologer mukesh bhargav(gold medalist) is best astrologer and they solved yours problem definitely on line.

Helpful Tips

Reducing OB and itching woth Loratadin
I have had terrible hayfever and used a fairly new over the counter drug called Loratadin (costs £1 per packet) and to my astonishment my ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.