Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Im not sure its an STD
ytr2012 posted:
I recently developed a roundish blister below the shaft on the sack. Along that line that goes along the primary vein of sorts on the shaft. I've looked into the STD section and nothing seems to match, and I haven't any any risky sex in quite a while. Just the same person, who also hasn't been with anyone else. I like to just make sure whether or not I should visit the doc. I shaved recently, which is something I rarely do instead of trimming. And I wasn't sure that may have had something to do with it. It just appeared there last night after masturbating. If i am breaking any rules by posting the pic i am very sorry, I just thought a pic would possibly get better results. I made it as G-rated as i possibly could

ytr2012 responded:
Im honestly surprised after days of being up that no one has any comment. It is disheartening.

georgiagail replied to ytr2012's response:
Quite frankly, the obvious comment is that internet diagnosing is notoriously unreliable and if you remain worried about this blister on your penile shaft get it checked out by a physician.

Gail

ytr2012 replied to georgiagail's response:
I can't afford to go to the doctor if its nothing. They aren't cheap these days, and $150 just for him to tell me there's nothing wrong isn't affordable. Not because I don't want to, but because I don't have it.

georgiagail replied to ytr2012's response:
So, basically, you'd like a bunch of strangers, most of whom have no medical background and those (like me) who do who wouldn't even venture an internet guess to tell you there's nothing wrong with you from a picture you post on the internet. Have I got that about right?

Gail

Elle0317 replied to ytr2012's response:
Well this is forum is not for free medical advice, you have to see a Dr for proper testing to find out if you an STD!

Helpful Tips

Reducing OB and itching woth Loratadin
I have had terrible hayfever and used a fairly new over the counter drug called Loratadin (costs £1 per packet) and to my astonishment my ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.