Skip to content


Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Can a 12-year-old get genital warts without sex and can they be present for 10 years without spreading?
An_250374 posted:
I've had these 2 soft skin bumps under my foreskin (closer to the top) that look like open circles about 1mm in diameter and 1cm apart from each other on the same horizontal line. I noticed them when I was about 12-13 and they haven't gone away. This is before any sexual contact of any kind. There has never been any irritation or pus or anything. I have a feeling they are just skin tags or cuts from masturbating or something that left scars. I never really thought much of them until I started having sex. Any idea? They're not pearly penile "palpules"
Djoban responded:
Also they have always been in the same spot, never gone away and came back, or spread at all. Just same two skin like bumps since I first noticed them. Any idea what they are?
abe648 responded:
This is not my area but I would recommend that you go to a Doc to have them evaluated. This could be something that is minor or could be something that you need to have looked after promply.

It would be good to have this looked at as now you are sexually active and one day a gal may ask you what those are on your penis .

Do not be concerned about going to a Doc as they have heard everything like this before.
Abe ... Read more in the Herpes Handbook. Watch the Herpes Video and Terri Warren's book The Good News about the Bad News. All located under the heading Herpes at

Helpful Tips

Help Herepes
I got a tip to take L-Lysine is a help for breakouts It works More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.