Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Could it be herpes!?
An_250611 posted:
so the other night at a party i kissed a girl, it was two kisses very gently no tongue in the mouth or anything. As far as i know she has no sores or anything but she had gotten with a guy who supposedly has herpes. I got a sore throat about four- five days later and its been going on for about 3 days now. I have no other symptoms at all. Could this be herpes?

millar253421 responded:
I would also like to add that i have a few (2 maybe 3 max) white spots in my mouth. they are so small and look white but there just so tiny and arent red or anything. i cant even feel them i just looked very closely throughout my mouth and discovered them. its been 9 days since the kiss.

elle0317 replied to millar253421's response:
No, this doesn't sounds like herpes. Just because she may have been with a guy with herpes, doesn't mean she has it.

nreyn3 responded:
That sounds like strep throat not herpes.

Helpful Tips

How Can You Get Most Out This Community?
Hello members, Welcome to the STD community! Please feel free to post or join in any discussions on this community. Useful Tools WebMD ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.