Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

what is this?
An_250716 posted:
my boyfriend has been having alot of tenderness in his penis. no burning, no rash just severe pain to the point of tears when he touches it. But its a come and go thing..he went to the doctor. But told me she did nothing. looked at it, and said let her know if it gets worse..no yuron check, no blood test..Just wondering if this could be the symptoms of an std?

abe648 responded:
This is not normal and since his Doc did not help him then I would urge him to go to Emerg and have them review it. This is not normlal to have pain occasionally so severe that it brings him to tears.

Do let us know how things go so that we can learn from this
as well.

God Bless him.
Abe ... Read more in the Herpes Handbook. Watch the Herpes Video and Terri Warren's book The Good News about the Bad News. All located under the heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

abe648 responded:
The reason why I recommended that he go to emerg is that at the hospital there are all kinds of different docs that he could be referred to and there is a greater chance of him finding out what is going on with this pain.
Abe ... Read more in the Herpes Handbook. Watch the Herpes Video and Terri Warren's book The Good News about the Bad News. All located under the heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

An_250716 replied to abe648's response:
okay, thank you so much for the help really appreciate it:)

Helpful Tips

How to Live With an STD
1. Be yourself, and be patient. No matter what situation it is you are going through, and don't ever let anyone make you feel bad about ... More
Was this Helpful?
32 of 39 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.