Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Tested negative twice for Chlamydia & Gonorrhea
YoungNYC posted:
I had a discharge a month ago, so I decided to get tested "no sex since 4 weeks prior" yo test and got tested twice because I still have discharge...both test are negative "What can it be?" I am concern not sure what I should do, please help (I'm a male with one partner and her test as well are negative)

abe648 responded:
You say "no sex" and yet you say you have a partner. If this discharge was is stilll on going then it could be some other type of infection. You say :no sex: what do you mean by that since you say you have parrner? If she is not having similar issues then it sounds like some type of infection. You say that you got tested twice. Was that a lab with out a Doc? If so then it could be some other type of infection. I think you need to follow up with a Doc to see what else it could be.

I am NOT a medical professional I am just trying to help you move on to get the help you need.
Abe ... Read more in the Herpes Handbook. Watch the Herpes Video and Terri Warren's book The Good News about the Bad News. All located under the heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.