Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Penis size is not increased from my childhood
    AARUT posted:
    HI all ,
    i am male age 26 i have been facing different problem compare to any other in the world that is my penis size is not increased from my childhood it only 1 less then one inch at normal condition when raised its around 3 inch only . Can any one help me how to increase the size . width also small only . I am planning to get wedding can i marry or not i can satisfies my wife or not?
    can i get children .

    I dont have any urinorie problems

    Please reply me ..
    ontbear responded:
    AARUT see your doctor and ask to be referred to an urogolist.
    Lefty2121 responded:
    That medical term I have read about and seen pictures of is called Micro Penis only solution is Surgery but even then only get about 1 or 2 inches if that.
    jimblack responded:
    Hey AARUT,

    While size does matter, I won't fuss about it too much. If you can get an erection and can perform penetration, you should be just fine. As for the procreation, I would see a doctor for that matter, get some tests and see results.

    Take care!
    AARUT replied to Lefty2121's response:
    hi Thanks for your reply,
    is the any surgery to over come this problem . can it be become normal as other men around 3 to 2 inches before erection and increases width ?
    please reply and whom to contact for it.

    is this any serious problem
    AARUT replied to jimblack's response:
    yes Thanks for your reply.
    even though u say size is not problem can i satisfy my life partner after my wedding.

    yes my penis get erection does not tried penetration since not married . when it is erection its size is just around 2 1/2 inch to 3 whom i need to meet for such problem i mean specialist
    Lefty2121 replied to AARUT's response:
    All of these procedures are considered "experimental surgery." Severe complications include -- but are not limited to -- penis shortening, a lumpy or uneven appearance, scarring, sexual dysfunction, and curvature of the penis. These complications often cannot be corrected. I would read more on articles offered through Web MD and also contact you local Urologist for more assistance.

    Helpful Tips

    positive results
    I had unprotected sex with a woman 3 weeks before I had this tests done. here are my results: HSV 1/2 IGG HERPESELECT HSV 1 IGG ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Helpful Resources

    Be the first to post a Resource!

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.