Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up

Penis size is not increased from my childhood
AARUT posted:
HI all ,
i am male age 26 i have been facing different problem compare to any other in the world that is my penis size is not increased from my childhood it only 1 less then one inch at normal condition when raised its around 3 inch only . Can any one help me how to increase the size . width also small only . I am planning to get wedding can i marry or not i can satisfies my wife or not?
can i get children .

I dont have any urinorie problems

Please reply me ..
ontbear responded:
AARUT see your doctor and ask to be referred to an urogolist.
Lefty2121 responded:
That medical term I have read about and seen pictures of is called Micro Penis only solution is Surgery but even then only get about 1 or 2 inches if that.
jimblack responded:

While size does matter, I won't fuss about it too much. If you can get an erection and can perform penetration, you should be just fine. As for the procreation, I would see a doctor for that matter, get some tests and see results.

Take care!
AARUT replied to Lefty2121's response:
hi Thanks for your reply,
is the any surgery to over come this problem . can it be become normal as other men around 3 to 2 inches before erection and increases width ?
please reply and whom to contact for it.

is this any serious problem
AARUT replied to jimblack's response:
yes Thanks for your reply.
even though u say size is not problem can i satisfy my life partner after my wedding.

yes my penis get erection does not tried penetration since not married . when it is erection its size is just around 2 1/2 inch to 3 whom i need to meet for such problem i mean specialist
Lefty2121 replied to AARUT's response:
All of these procedures are considered "experimental surgery." Severe complications include -- but are not limited to -- penis shortening, a lumpy or uneven appearance, scarring, sexual dysfunction, and curvature of the penis. These complications often cannot be corrected. I would read more on articles offered through Web MD and also contact you local Urologist for more assistance.

Helpful Tips

how do you feel towards the ONE WHO GAVE YOU HERPES
Did you know that 90% of people living with Herpes, DON'T KNOW THEY HAVE IT . Thats a big number. So you just found out you have Herpes, ... More
Was this Helpful?
43 of 54 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.