Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Itchy spot on penis
Pkp4life posted:
I have been trying to figure out what it could be, and have had zero luck. I have tested negative for herpes, hepatitis, gono, chlamydia, syphilis, etc. but there is this one spot on the shaft of my penis that just itches. There is no visible mark, sore or rash so it's extremely difficult to show a physician "hey see this spot, I know you can't see anything, but it itches..."

The feeling is similar to being bit by a small ant or mosquito, minus any raised bump or different color. If I scratch it hard, I feel as though I can feel a small "ball", just like an ant bite would leave a small distinctive section with edges. It does not hurt, and has been persistent over the course of a month. At night my scrotum also begins to itch a little which makes me wonder if it could be a yeast infection. I take daily showers, but have not tried any yeast treatments. I just didn't think only one small spot would be affected with a yeast infection, so I am reaching out to you all for thoughts, ideas, suggestions.

Helpful Tips

What are the tests to be done for finding out Sexually transmitted diseases
Dear Sir I what to know, what are the tests are required to be done for finding out the sexually transmitted diseases? Kindly give reply. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.