Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Newly Diagnosed Female
    An_251413 posted:
    Men with the genital wart strain have symptoms, but I have the cervical cancer kind. That means the man who gave it to me wouldn't have any symptoms, right? I was sexually active 40 years ago, married and faithful 39 1/2 years, had an affair recently, and now I have HPV. If I understand correctly, It could have been dormant for 40 OR my husband gave it to me 40 years ago OR he cheated since we married and gave it to me, or my lover gave it to me recently, IF I got it before marriage I probably given it to my soon-to-be-ex-husband. If he brought it into our marriage, he gave it to me or my lover did. If my husband gave it to me, I probably gave it to my lover. If my lover gave it to me, my husband will not have it. Get it? Got It? Good! Damn damn damn!

Helpful Tips

positive results
    I had unprotected sex with a woman 3 weeks before I had this tests done. here are my results: HSV 1/2 IGG HERPESELECT HSV 1 IGG ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.