Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Newly Diagnosed Female
    An_251413 posted:
    Men with the genital wart strain have symptoms, but I have the cervical cancer kind. That means the man who gave it to me wouldn't have any symptoms, right? I was sexually active 40 years ago, married and faithful 39 1/2 years, had an affair recently, and now I have HPV. If I understand correctly, It could have been dormant for 40 OR my husband gave it to me 40 years ago OR he cheated since we married and gave it to me, or my lover gave it to me recently, IF I got it before marriage I probably given it to my soon-to-be-ex-husband. If he brought it into our marriage, he gave it to me or my lover did. If my husband gave it to me, I probably gave it to my lover. If my lover gave it to me, my husband will not have it. Get it? Got It? Good! Damn damn damn!

    Helpful Tips

    positive results
    I had unprotected sex with a woman 3 weeks before I had this tests done. here are my results: HSV 1/2 IGG HERPESELECT HSV 1 IGG ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Helpful Resources

    Be the first to post a Resource!

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.