Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Herpes? HELP, I'M SO SCARED!
JohnRossSmith posted:
Two wednesdays ago, April 3rd, I had sex for the first time. I'm 18 years old. We preformed oral sex on each other and had vaginal sex as well. I didn't know the girl well, and haven't seen her since. That friday, April 5th, I didn't have sex but another girl and myself partook in some kissing and some oral sex. On Monday, April 8th, i noticed a small white sore on the inside of my cheek. I'm naturally an anxious person, so I freaked out. On April 11th, I went to my schools health center and the doctor said it didn't look like herpes, but she took a culture of what she said was a mucous cyst and the results came back negative. Yesterday, I noticed that, in addition to an acne outbreak, I noticed that a spot right above my upper lip was tender and a bit red. I know that's a precursor to herpes, and I'm really scared about this. Can someone please tell me something! Some advice, words of wisdom, comfort, or what to do! I'm freaking out over here. Thanks.

JohnRossSmith responded:
Another thing, I've had a bit of lower back pain for a few days now.

Helpful Tips

understanding
I'M A 44 YR OLD MOTHER WHO HAS BEEN MARRIED FOR ALMOST EIGHT YRS. MY HUSBAND IS CURRENTLY LOCKED UP AND I HAVEN'T BEEN WITH ANYBODY FOR 9 ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.