Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

HPV
momagain2011 posted:
I have a FWB, we have known each other for over 2 yrs. Off and on thru the 2 yrs, if either of us met someone that we wanted to date we would stop seeing each other. We have NEVER had sex with out a condom!
A few days ago I get some odd texts messages from a girl saying she is his gf. I had no idea about her or I would of never contiuned to see him. I was cheated on and I would never do that to another female. After she and I talked and figured out he had lied to us both. She told me has has HPV/ genital warts and has for over a yr. I am scared! Should I be tested, is it too soon.

georgiagail responded:
Testing might be something you might think about at your next regularly scheduled medical visit but since you've never had sex without a condom, it is highly unlikely you need to worry about HPV.

Gail

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.