Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Potential infection question (one night stand in Bali)
An_251824 posted:
Hello,[br>
I am currently travelling around South East Asia and will be travelling for a further two months. Two days ago my friends and I went to a notorious club in Bali. There were "waitresses" that in fact were prostitutes and as we had a bit too much to drink we decided to pay to have sex with them. I have never been with a prostitute before and in hindsight it was a very bad idea that I now deeply regret.
I can't quite explain it, but whilst we were having sex the condom somehow slipped off and I entered her vagina unprotected with the head of my penis (but did not fully penetrate) once. We then stopped having sex and she brought me to a climax orally. Once I got back to the hotel I washed my penis with soap and water.
My questions are: (i) what is the likelihood of getting STDs through a blowjob and only once entering her vagina unprotected, (ii) what symptoms should I look out for (i.e. what will happen first tell me that I am infected and with what), (iii) is Hepatitis B treatable and how? I am quite concerned as I did not have my Hepatitis B jabs done before travelling.
I am very disappointed with myself and I will book for a test at a sex clinic when I get back but I would be grateful to hear your advice as I have two months to go before I arrive in home?
I have been given Doxycycline 100mg pills as anti-malarial pills that I have started taking today as on the instructions it says that it can be used to treat STDs such as syphilis and gonorrhea (but didn't say anything about Hepatitis .
Thank you

Lefty2121 responded:
Let's keep fingers crossed that nothing got passed on! I am not sure if they have strict codes that they have to follow such as testing like they do in the Bunny Ranch in Nevada. Just do not worry yourself silly and cause mental anguish about this until you know for sure! Are there no clinics where you are at where you can have some testing done now?

elle0317 replied to Lefty2121's response:
Testing done now, unless for bacterial infections (which can be cured with antiboitics), would be useless. Viral infections (HIV & Herpes) usually take up to 3 mos after the encounter to show up on a test.

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.