Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Please help me!!!!!
Anxiety2012 posted:
Well On march 29th I noticed the cut and it stung when I went to bathroom and it itches like crazy. But on march 27th I had sex and we used a condom but I got dry really quick but he kept going. Then on march 28th I masterbated and after I masterbated I notice the cut and I freaked out and when I went to the bathroom it stung like crazy!!! And it itches. (When I masterbated I got dry but kept going. Then it was like that for 3 weeks. Then I found out that I had a UTI. So after the antibiotics were gone I was ok. No itching or burning or nothing. But the cut still remained. I masturbated three days in a row (yeah I know a lot) and now it's irritating. It doesn't itch or burn it's just uncomfortable. I have a picture of it on my phone. I want to show you it but idk lol because it is a picture of my vag lmao. Is it herpes?

abe648 responded:
This is really hard to know what this is. It could be many things especially the gals can have all kinds of problems. It sounds like it has settled down now and at present is ony uncomfortable. Did you notice any watery type blisters that filled with a fluid and then after about 3-5 days that broke and the fluid drained out? The pain that you experienced sounds like it could have neen a herpes out break because of the pain when going to the bathroom but ut could have been something else that had similar pain like that.

The best thing you can do now is go and be seen by your provider to figure out what is going on. When there ask for a type specific IgG blood test for HSV 1 & 2 and ask for a copy of the numeric results. Post them on here so someone can help you confirm your status.

If this happens again then go and be seen some where that can see you asap with in 48 hours and get them to swab/culture/type it so you will know what it is. Your best thing right now though is to go and be seen by your provider to figure out what is happening.. .Read the info as I have noted in my signuture line below.

God Bless you
Abe ... Read more in the Herpes Handbook. Watch the Herpes Video and Terri Warren's book The Good News about the Bad News. All located under the heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Anxiety2012 replied to abe648's response:
Tha k you so much for replying. I have not noticed any bumps that is water filled and burst but I have read on the herpes website that you can get a cut on your genitalia and I only had one and it's still there and it doesn't itch or irritate or burn at all. But it's only irritated if I excersise and I've been exercising everyday. But the cut its like a paper cut, it's small but not big but it's there and it hasn't heralded since I notice it in late march.

abe648 replied to Anxiety2012's response:
Your welcome. The exercise could inflame it from either the stress from exercise or the increazsed sweat from wroking out. I know that gals can have all kinds of things down yonder so iff this is really giving you concerns then I would see your provider. But from what you say it really does not seem to a big problem and perhaps it will subside or heal.

Is it possible that you cut the area with your nails when masturbating?

Let us know if there is any other way we can help.
Abe ... Read more in the Herpes Handbook. Watch the Herpes Video and Terri Warren's book The Good News about the Bad News. All located under the heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Anxiety2012 replied to abe648's response:
Thank you for responding again. I really appreciate it. I did go to my gyno yesterday and I told him to look at it and he said "he doesn't see it." Then he asked me "does your partner have cuts?" I said no and then I asked for a IgG test (blood test) for herpes 1 and 2 and he said he get someone to get my blood and then he said I will get the results in 2-3 days. Today is the 1st day I should probably get it tomorrow. I'm so scared. I told him to call me when the realist come in. Even if it's negative or not. So I won't drive myself even more crazy. OMG I hate having anxiety and OCD.

abe648 replied to Anxiety2012's response:
ASK for the results and post them on here so we can confuirm your status.

Helpful Tips

How Can You Get Most Out This Community?
Hello members, Welcome to the STD community! Please feel free to post or join in any discussions on this community. Useful Tools WebMD ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.