Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Confused ... inconclusive symptoms (herpes?)
Hilly123 posted:
Need someone to give me an idea of what's going on. Received unprotected oral sex a year and half ago. Two months to the day later I came down with the most painful experience of my life. Horrible pain (24-7) in the urethra and blotchy looking, almost multi-colored looking patches on the penis. Partner DID test positive for Herpes 1 & 2. Nothing ever blistered, just blotchy looking, multi-colored spots. All STD tests on me negative, but still was given fluconozole, azithromycin & ceftriazxone. Pricklyness and semi-burn has persisted just inside the urethra for the past year and half with occassional blotchy looking spots. Received two other Herpes tests up to a year and half after the incident and all negative. Doctors don't have a clue what it was or why strange, prickly & burn conditions persist. Any input appreciated.

abe648 responded:
Could you please post your Herpes numeric test results on here so someone can confirm your herpes status. It does not sound like herpes from what you describe.

The blood from your ureatha how did you discover that? DId you find blood spots in your shorts? Blood in the uretha if in fact is what you had is not a good sign. Your Doc should have referred you to a Urolgist to figure out what is happening with blood in the uretha. Blood in the uretha or urine is not a good thing and needs to be looked at further if this is in fact what you had.
God Bless you as you move forward with trying to come up with some answers.
Abe ... Read more in the Herpes Handbook. Watch the Herpes Video and Terri Warren's book The Good News about the Bad News. All located under the heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.