Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

I have questions related to undescended testis and puberty! Please enter
motazturki posted:
Hello,I'm Male 15 years old turning to 16 next month. I have two signs of puberty: 1- Adult Underarm Hair 2- Pubic Hair but not covering the whole base of the penis with hair. 3- clear/whitish watery semen during ejaculation

My voice didn't crack ,I still have high pitched voice. my face looks baby face ( Free of acnes, and round-shaped with fluff cheeks). And my main concern is that i have a 3.5 inch penis. Which i see it extremely small compared to my friend's one when i see in shower after PE class.

I have a weird problem which was that before like 6 months, i had my right testicle undescended, and now it came back again! Maybe because im hitting puberty? I think it was undescended from like 5 years, because when i was child i remember that i had the two testicle, but i always in bathroom played with them, like squeezing them alot, and now after it came back, how do i know if its functioning or not?

My voice is getting me embarassed on phone because they think im a girl, and my friends in school are trying to tell that i sound like a girl. I've tried to do what those people called in internet vocal exercises, but no useful. I'm thinking that im going to smoke to prove to people that im mature and for my voice to sound deep.

Is my right testicle functioning?Will i finish puberty with all of signs being done? Will my penis grow to be 6 inch? Will my voice break? Will my face look more mature?

abe648 responded:
Post your question here

http://exchanges.webmd.com/mens-sexual-issues
Abe ... Read more in the Herpes Handbook. Watch the Herpes Video and Terri Warren's book The Good News about the Bad News. All located under the heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Helpful Tips

how do you feel towards the ONE WHO GAVE YOU HERPES
Did you know that 90% of people living with Herpes, DON'T KNOW THEY HAVE IT . Thats a big number. So you just found out you have Herpes, ... More
Was this Helpful?
36 of 47 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.