Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

I scared that I might have herpes
nighty323 posted:
I'm scared that I might have herpes on the 20th of May I had unprotected sex at a massage parlor.. it was about for 5 minutes... I'm circumsized... after I ejaculate I pull out.. washed my penis with a warmed cloth got dress then went to go urinate and then cleaned my penis with soap with in a minute or two after the sex.. a few days later I got worried because that was so stupid of me.. I went on and read the symptoms of herpes and boom... I start feeling all the symptoms I read.. I had stress and anxiety attack.. I went to the e.r the doctor gave me xanax and soon after those symptoms went away. . Its been 12 days.. I haven't had any blisters of sores around my penis.. no lession and wanting for me results on the 5th... I'm I my worst enemy? help plz

RobertPatrick responded:
Was it frightful? In the event that it were herpes it might be a terrible thought to pop it as it could prompt it spreading. Conceivably you recently happened to have a pimple down there? Do you know the young lady?, provided that you do perhaps it would be worth moving your see any problems by you inquiring as to whether she ever has mouth blisters or regardless of the fact that she has been tried for herpes.

I still don't suppose its anything... the main thing you could do is endure it and get tried in 4 months.

nighty323 replied to RobertPatrick's response:
She didn't have any blisters on her mouth.. and I don't have pimples on my penis... I got checked out my doctor.. I showed he this particular area on the right side of my penis head... It never itched... scabbed over.. he said it was a fungus...

abe648 replied to nighty323's response:
It is possible that you got nothing but if you want to be sure then get a complete testing for STD'S but the best time to tes for all STD'S is 3 months after the fact. that is when you would see any positive results for HIV and Herpes. When youu go in and get tested ask for all STD'S testing and specifically ask to get a "Type specific IgG blood test for HSV 1 & 2". You usually have to ask for a test for herpss as if you say test me for everything they quite often do not include the Herpes testing. Do not have any sex with someone else till you get tested so that you get and accurate test for all the tests you have done.

If you are going to be sexually active then get yourself and your partner tested before you start veu are going to be sexually active. That way you know what each otehr has before you start.
Abe ... Read more in the Herpes Handbook. Watch the Herpes Video and Terri Warren's book The Good News about the Bad News. All located under the heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Helpful Tips

Reducing OB and itching woth Loratadin
I have had terrible hayfever and used a fairly new over the counter drug called Loratadin (costs £1 per packet) and to my astonishment my ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.