Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

What Happened to Me?
Anon_41417 posted:
Hello, please offer feedback and hhelp if you can.

I'm 26 years old and have always had a healthy sex drive. I was in an unhappy relationship for six years where I suffered a moderate level of depression, extreme mood disorders, insomnia, eating issues, and dramatic weight loss, however my sexual desires remained. A large portion of our troubles were based on his lower drive and discomfort with mine. Long story short, I've walked away and found another companion who is equal. I'm in a peaceful place,I'm happier and I look forward to our future. I've experienced no depression, I sleep fantastically, my mood is pleasant constantly, I eat better and I have been gaining a little weight slowly. Believe me, all of this is an accomplishment but I noticed that my sex drive has gone on silent. I'm not at the point where I don't want any at all, but I have noticed that I'm not on fire like I was and I am having trouble getting aroused.

What happened?

abe648 responded:
Are you still on antidepressants as this can have an effect on your sex life.

If you are not on antidepressants than i would go and see a GYN and see if the GYN can give you some ideas as to what could be the problem.

This is really not the place for your question but there is a Women's health exchange at

http://exchanges.webmd.com/gynecology-exchange

There also used to be an exchange that talked about Low Female Sex Drive so iff you go to the alphebetic index you should be able to find it.

I hope this helps you and God Bless you as you try to figure out what happened. Do come back and tell us if you found any solutions to your problem
Abe ... Read more in the Herpes Handbook. Watch the Herpes Video and Terri Warren's book The Good News about the Bad News. All located under the heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Helpful Tips

What are the tests to be done for finding out Sexually transmitted diseases
Dear Sir I what to know, what are the tests are required to be done for finding out the sexually transmitted diseases? Kindly give reply. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.