Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Worried about transmitting hsv-2 after being fingered...
Anon_28571 posted:
I have hsv-2 and recently fooled around with a friend of mine. We did not have sex and he did not give me oral sex. He did however finger me and then after I gave him oral sex, in which he touched himself briefly during. I woke up the next morning and had a sore show up where he had touched me I am worried I may have transmitted the virus to him after he touched me then touched himself. I know chances are low, but if anyone has any input/advice on this that would be great! TThanks in advance and sorry to be so detailed, just wanted to give the full picture.

abe648 responded:
Relax the chance of him getting it fromt this ys extremeley low. The reason for tthis is because the skin on the hand is much tougher than the genital skin and does not easily transmit to the a hand/finger.

The virus if transmitted to the finger is called Herpes Whitlow. I have been on this site for approx 7 years and in that time I think I read about 4-5 posts of this and I have read approx 4500 posts in that time so you can see how small a figuer this is.
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.