Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Telling your partner
whodidit79 posted:
So I've been seeing someone and we have been sexually active and I did not share that I was infected. I have taken precautions however, to be as safe as possible, but he has not always used protection even after I suggested it. In addition, someone suspectedly told him I was infected and he flipped out, but I denied it. So I am now struggling if I should tell him the truth which may end our relationship, or just continue as usual and try and protect us as best as possible. Please advise...

abe648 responded:
There are many posts if you search at the top of this page under "Telling a Partner" or Telling Partner. Tjere is lots of good posts to help you deal with this issue.
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

abe648 responded:
Whodidit 79
Do You have any further questions we can help you with?
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

whodidit79 replied to abe648's response:
Not at this time.

Thank You

Helpful Tips

How Can You Get Most Out This Community?
Hello members, Welcome to the STD community! Please feel free to post or join in any discussions on this community. Useful Tools WebMD ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.