Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Anyone know if this is a STD or what?
An_252520 posted:
I have been having a hell of a time looking for symptoms that describe what is in my inner cheeks of my mouth. So I posted a photo and was wondering if anyone knows what this might be. There is a horizontal white mark which sort of looks like rolled up skin.

Anyone have a clue?

elle0317 responded:
Sounds like you may have eaten something a bit rough maybe and tore your delicate membranes inside your mouth. I can't open the pic though to confirm. This happens to me if I'm eating something hard like say a clubhouse sandwich where the toast is really hard.

An_252520 replied to elle0317's response:
This has been there for a little over 2 years though. It developed about a day or 2 after I kissed this girl. I asked her if she had anything and told her it developed, but she said she had nothing. She has been known to lie though.

I even paid for one of those private blood tests for Herpes, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Syphilis, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV Antibody. It showed up negative.

So either this is nothing to worry about, it's something else besides above, or those tests were wrong.

If you have certain browsers, you can right click over the picture and view to see the larger picture.

abe648 replied to An_252520's response:
I havve no idea what this is but have you been to see a Doc or a Dermo abbout this. This is soemthing that you need to have seen to be evaluated. This is not something that someone can figure out on line.

If all your tests came back negative then it most likely not one off those STD'S.
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

An_252520 replied to abe648's response:
I know, but I figured it would be worth asking here. Someone's got to know what this is.

When I had health insurance, I was too embarrassed so I paid out of pocket one of those private testing facilities. Hopefully they didn't just take my money and give me back false results without testing.

Now I don't have health insurance and assumed it would be much more expensive than that testing facility so I am hesitating that.

georgiagail replied to An_252520's response:
Actually no, someones not necessarily "got" to know what that is. It's likely nothing, especially since you've had it for two years and it's not gotten worse nor better.

Gail

Helpful Tips

how do you feel towards the ONE WHO GAVE YOU HERPES
Did you know that 90% of people living with Herpes, DON'T KNOW THEY HAVE IT . Thats a big number. So you just found out you have Herpes, ... More
Was this Helpful?
36 of 47 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.