Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Children born with Genital Herpes
childpsychologist posted:
I am wondering if anybody can share any links to research studies (the newer the better) or psychology journal articles which discuss any special needs for counseling, parenting, community support, school services, Herpes support groups, education, or otherwise specifically for children who are born with GH? Many thanks.

abe648 responded:
I do not have the info but if you google Med Help and ask Betsy 1967 or she may go by the name of Grace on that site she could help you. Tell her Abe recommended her.

Also you could email Terru Warren in the link in my signarture line at Westover Heights clinic in Portland Oregon.She is well known as an ANP specializing in Herpes and she most likely could have some info.

Hope that helps .
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

abe648 responded:
The first person I recommended would also be in a Herpes fourm on that site as well to help you find her.
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Helpful Tips

Reducing OB and itching woth Loratadin
I have had terrible hayfever and used a fairly new over the counter drug called Loratadin (costs £1 per packet) and to my astonishment my ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.