Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Herpes help!
smithsam5 posted:
My sister got diagnoised with Herpes about a year ago I completely forgot about it and went to use her vibrator ( i know you're not supposed to do that, and i should get my own) I rinsed it off with water before I used it but then i realized i could get herpes from doing that. can i? i know she hasnt used it for over a month but thats all i know. im really worried. does the virus live outside the body on things like that? do i need to get checked out?

abe648 responded:
It is alawys good to have your own and not to use other peoples items. The chance of you getting herpes would be low as the virus does not live long on inate objects. Most likely you did not get it from this one time use bue I would not use it again and get your own.
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.