Epididamytis & Swollen Lymph Nodes in Groin
An_252777 posted:
Hoping someone can help.

About 4 months ago I started getting pain behind my right testicle. The doctor did a full batch of STI tests and put me on 2 weeks of doxacycline.

Tests came back negative but the pain remained so I went back. I was sent off for an ultrasound on my testicles which came back fine.

The pain continued and doc put me on 1 month of ofloxacin.

The antibiotics helped with the pain but once I had gone off them the pain returned although much less.

Around that time I switched my underwear from boxers to briefs and noticed a huge reduction in pain. Although I still get the occasional twinge.

Doc also sent me for a test on mycoplasma genitalium, ureaplasma, trichomonas vaginalis, gerdnerella vaginalis and all came back negative.

About 4 weeks ago I noticed both my lymph nodes in my groin are very swollen. They haven't gone down since which makes me think I still have something wrong.

Please help!!!

abe648 responded:
I have no idea what is going on and it seems that the tightness of your shorts seem to part of your problem and by going to boxers that has helped. All I can recommend is that you return to your Doc for further evaluation.
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/