Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Herpes
An_252569 posted:
I'm worried. I recently just masturbated(stimulated the clitoris), I did wash my hands before. But I've been worried about whether or not I have herpes on my lips. I get small pimples around my lips usually between 1-3. I do suffer from acne so I don't know if it could possibly be that. But I can't remember if I touched my lips before I masturbated. I'm afraid that if I did have herpes on my lips that I now have it on my genitals. I'm not sexually active I only masturbate. Please help.

An_252569 responded:
Also I squeezed the pimple that is at the bottom of my lips on the left side and white stuff came out. I'm assuming it was puss. Does that mean it was a pimple or herpes sore?

georgiagail replied to An_252569's response:
It was a pimple.

Gail

Helpful Tips

understanding
I'M A 44 YR OLD MOTHER WHO HAS BEEN MARRIED FOR ALMOST EIGHT YRS. MY HUSBAND IS CURRENTLY LOCKED UP AND I HAVEN'T BEEN WITH ANYBODY FOR 9 ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.