Skip to content
chlamydia ?????
An_252994 posted:
Hello!!! I am 24 yrs old About a week ago I had my IUD inserted at planned parenthood they tested me for chlamydia and it came back positive naturally I flipped out on live in boyfriend been togther for 3 years and have a 10 month old daughter. My whole pregnancy i was fine didnt test positive on any STD. Have never had any type of STDs ive had problems with cysts in the past and yeast infection when I was younger is there anyway this could be a false negative since he made vaild points as to not sleeping with anybody ... should I ask for a retest or just ask for the antibiotics ??? Looking foward to any imput it would be greatly appreciated!
georgiagail responded:
You could certainly ask to be tested again if you believe this might be a false positive test result.


Helpful Tips

how do you feel towards the ONE WHO GAVE YOU HERPES
Did you know that 90% of people living with Herpes, DON'T KNOW THEY HAVE IT . Thats a big number. So you just found out you have Herpes, ... More
Was this Helpful?
42 of 53 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.