Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Newly DX with HPV in middle of dating
An_253002 posted:
I learned I am HPV positive..high risk type a month ago. I suspect that I got it from my abusive ex.

I just started dating a guy that I think I could be serious with for about 2 months now. I finally told him a week ago that I recently learned that I am hpv +. He didn't know what to say because he doesn't know what it is. He did go and look up on what it is. But he has not said a word about it but he still continues to keep in touch with me and we still go out on dates..he stopped kissing me on the mouth..but yet he shares drinks n etc with me. He will still kiss me on the cheek. I am dealing with the fact I have it and how its gonna affect my life from this point. My moods are up and down. Any advice on how to deal with this would be appreciated.

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.