Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

needing help, please no judgement...
An_253007 posted:
I'm a 17 year old female, my boyfriend and i of 2 years have both been tested for STD'S HIV/AIDS etc (we are both cleared) hes had sex before, i haven't. we have however been sexually active for a year with each other, through foreplay, oral sex, etc. we have never had vaginal intercourse. lately when he "uses his fingers" or performs oral sex, i am satisfied during but after my vagina is sore and feels as though it has been ripped some, and its stings, and burns. it'll last for a few hours- a day, and will hurt to urinate, and sometimes wipe. sometimes during our time together, i become dry, but am re-stimulated all is well. sometimes i have to stop what we're doing because the pain is uncomfortable what could it be? what should i do? btw, discharge is normal.

georgiagail responded:
Fingers are certainly harder than a penis and vaginal membranes are tender, especially if one becomes dry. This is why you experience stinging and burning and short term soreness.

Gail

abe648 responded:
If you are getting dry during fingering then get a good lube to help you along. Ask a Pharmacist to recommend a good lube. It is always good to have a lube handy especially if you are getting dry down yonder.

It does not matter at what age you are getting dry just make sure you are well lubed. Many women get dry from time to time in their life and a good lube always helpsto make you feel better.

Finally did both of you get tested for HSV 1 & 2? If not then go and get a type specific IgG blood tess for HSV 1 & 2. Ask for a copy of the numeric testing values and post them on here so someone can confirm your status.
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Helpful Tips

What are the tests to be done for finding out Sexually transmitted diseases
Dear Sir I what to know, what are the tests are required to be done for finding out the sexually transmitted diseases? Kindly give reply. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.