Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Very Worried
    An_253035 posted:
    Ok so let me start off saying I have only been with one person. Me and this guy had sex around three years ago. We were both virgins and had never been with another guy. I am gay. And around 5 to 6 months ago I found a bump on the upper part of my inner thigh. It looked like a pimple and It wasn't very large either. So I just thought it was a pimple and I drained. It was just like a pimple. Not a big deal. Until like a week later it came back. Worse this time. When I tried to drain it. It hurt like crazy. It keeps coming back and seems to go deeper every time. and a little bit bigger. Its not large. Its about the size of a BB. about 2 months ago, it started darkening in color. Until now its totally black. It hurts terribly when I walk. I don't know what it is and Im very worried and don't want to go to the doctor because it would just be embarrassing. Anyone got any help. Im 14 Thank you in advance!
    SupraCoolDiamondDude responded:
    Also we had sex like 4 to 5 times. Over the course of like 3 months.
    georgiagail responded:
    It may be a pimple or it may be a sebaceous cyst (from an irritated hair follicle in that area). It is not unusual since the area you describe tends to have quite a few sweat and oil glands and it's a place that tends to remain moist and easily irritated.

    The problem is, these things can be a bit deep (and, as you know, painful) and while draining it helps, it can return. Sometimes until the core is removed it will continue to bother you.

    As embarrassing as this is, a trip to a physician is likely in order. Don't worry; you don't need to let the physician know about your sexual history or your sexual status; this has nothing to do with a STD.


    Helpful Tips

    positive results
    I had unprotected sex with a woman 3 weeks before I had this tests done. here are my results: HSV 1/2 IGG HERPESELECT HSV 1 IGG ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Helpful Resources

    Be the first to post a Resource!

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.