Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Pain during sex and recurring red pimples on penis head
An_253143 posted:
Hi,

I had unprotected sex about 3 and a half weeks ago, a few times, with a new partner (only vaginal and oral, but I dont know if she has any STDs). About a week and a half later i started getting very itchy, red bumps on the left side of my penis head, and it started to hurt just to touch that side of the penis head (i am uncircumsized). I went to get tested for STDs (except for Hep C and Herpes) and everything came back negative. I have spent the last few weeks cleaning it more than usual, and drying it properly, to make sure it doesnt happen again. However, I had unprotected sex with a different partner (that I know doesn't have any STDs) last week thinking that maybe I just had jock itch. During intercourse, my penis head hurt a lot and i had to stop, and the following day the red pimples appeared again on the penis head, and were itchy. The little lump is no longer there, but when it was there initially it was under the rim of my penis on the left side, and there was a little thick white substance accumulating near it (there was no white discharge, just this residue under the rim and near the painful little lump). The STD tests came out negative, but i have yet to get tested for herpes and i'm afraid that might be it, and that i might have given it off to my partner. Any ideas?

abe648 responded:
Get tested for Herpes after 3 months and have no sex during the 3 months so you know that your results are accurate and ask for a copy of the numeric test results and post them on her so someone can confirm your status. If you just got herpes now it would be to early to test right now.

And whatt ever you do stick to one partner and before you have sex get tested for all STI's imcuding Herpes. And start using a condom if you are going to have sex with multiple partners.
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Helpful Tips

Reducing OB and itching woth Loratadin
I have had terrible hayfever and used a fairly new over the counter drug called Loratadin (costs £1 per packet) and to my astonishment my ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.