Girl just confessed to me she has hiv and we had unprotected sex? I am scared? What do I do
An_253147 posted:
We had unprotected sex on July 31st and August 1st about 5 or 6 times. She tells me a few days later that she was born with Hiv. She also tells me she undetectable and have a low viral load. I have no idea what that means and I'm scared for my life right now.

I did see my doctor 4 days after we had sex. He gave me 3 pills and said the pills might be able to kill it if I do have it. I also got tested but it was negative. I have to wait till aug 28 now. Should I go with her to her doctor? Her appointment Monday but its a 2 hour train ride from me. I live in Nyc. I'm stressed and haven't really slept since this happened

I just wish she told me before we had sex instead of after. I done cried and everything cause my life is a question mark right now. I have no idea if I have it

Should I go with her to HER doctor? Would it make any difference

abe648 responded:
Duplicate see the other post that Gail answerered
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/