Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Girl just confessed to me she has hiv and we had unprotected sex? I am scared? What do I do
An_253147 posted:
We had unprotected sex on July 31st and August 1st about 5 or 6 times. She tells me a few days later that she was born with Hiv. She also tells me she undetectable and have a low viral load. I have no idea what that means and I'm scared for my life right now.

I did see my doctor 4 days after we had sex. He gave me 3 pills and said the pills might be able to kill it if I do have it. I also got tested but it was negative. I have to wait till aug 28 now. Should I go with her to her doctor? Her appointment Monday but its a 2 hour train ride from me. I live in Nyc. I'm stressed and haven't really slept since this happened

I just wish she told me before we had sex instead of after. I done cried and everything cause my life is a question mark right now. I have no idea if I have it

Should I go with her to HER doctor? Would it make any difference

abe648 responded:
Duplicate see the other post that Gail answerered
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.