Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

CONFUSED!!!
Marjay posted:
Last month after a pap spear I was informed that I tested positive for trich. Now the confusion comes in because I know that my husband has been sexually active with someone else unprotected and that she also practices unsafe sex. He was tested at the local health department and was told all his test came back negative!! How is this
even possible!??? He now thinks that I have been cheating also when Ihave not he has been my only partner for 12 years. I will add that he was treated for a prostate infection for about two months with antibiotics and also given a shot at the ER. Again at a complete loss as to how this is possible feed back would be appreciated.

abe648 responded:
If he has been unfaifhul to you and is with someoen who has Trich then he could pass it to you through sex. from what I understand. I am not really familair with this subkect but that is what I understand. I am not a medical professional.

Talk to your Doc to help you confirm this is correc.
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Helpful Tips

Std
Hello, i realy don't want to say my name but im shure you know who i am ,my problem is im a gay 41yr old man my ex boyfriend gave me an ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.