HPV and masturbation w/ dirty hands
nebraskalove posted:
I went to the ER yesterday because I have this constant ongoing vaginal irritation and somewhat of a lot of discharge. I've been diagnosed before with bv and yeast a few times in the past 8 months. The doctor took a look inside my vagina which was painful since I'm a virgin. She didn't look at the cervix because she didn't have the equipment long enough to see that far, also the er doesn't offer Pap smears and I'm only 20. I masturbated in the past without washing my hands and I know a few times in high school years at home I experimented putting my finger inside my vagina without clean hands. I guess I was around 15 or 16 can't really be sure though. I know hat viruses can live on surfaces and now I'm terrified that I've been masturbating with dirty hands since maybe 5 years that I contracted hpv and now I already have cervical cancer and that's why I have irritation and discharge. The er found nothing abnormal so far. Also, sometimes when I go in to get check they don't find yeast or bv but just say its normal irritation I'm feeling. I don't know what to do since I'm going crazy thinking I already have cancer.

georgiagail responded:
You don't have cervical cancer.

If you want a Pap smear, make an appointment with a Gynecologist.

Gail

tlkittycat1968 responded:
You cannot get HPV from masturbating with dirty hands. HPV is spread via sexual contact.