Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

I have something
ihavequestion posted:
Everything started like last week.

A pimple popped up on my the corner of my lip. I popped it, and it scabbed up.

Never had one on my lip before then got scared and started looking all over the internet.

Then I got itching and tingling on another side of my face and another one popped up.

Bumps under my chin that sometimes burn/itch. For like one day my entire face felt like it was getting scratched at.

I have a rash both of my inner thighs. One is dark and has a little white things on it like its cracked, and the other ones are smaller and red. My hands tingle sometimes, and the other day I couldn't move my index finger for like half of the day because it was real sore, and then it got better later. But I still feel tingling in my hand sometimes.

And sometimes my armpits hurt.

Soonest chance I have to go tot he clinic is next Friday. Really worried, last time I had sex was like five months ago.

ihavequestion responded:
But my genital area is fine...for now. Don't want to knock jinx myself.

Helpful Tips

What are the tests to be done for finding out Sexually transmitted diseases
Dear Sir I what to know, what are the tests are required to be done for finding out the sexually transmitted diseases? Kindly give reply. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.