Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Please i need your help,,,,im getting crazy
An_253280 posted:
Before 2 years i was in a relationship for 1 year with a guy,he was a very good Muslim,i was virgin. Every time talking about sex he was telling me u r virgin,so that once we made up our mind tried to have sex,he tried to penetrate some times he couldn't. I was feeling bad why this was happening,but after that he told me i was having doubts if u was virgin,when i proved i couldnt do that to u,this is all what he explain,we broke after that,after one year i found out i have genital warts hpv from genital contact,between vagina and anal,i removed and i didnt had a pap-smear under doctor advice's since im not yet sexually active, i have like 3 weeks getting crazy found my tongue not normal like some small pimples im afraid is warts,im reading everyday in internet cancer im getting crazy,i dunno what to do,dont have insurance to go to a doctor,im thinking of dying ,what i did wrong,why im getting this,im disappointed from myself and my ex,now im thinking maybe he knew he had the virus hats why he was hesitating,now im virgin with the virus,,,,first i need a professional help,after that i can go to doctor to accept the truth,i cant sleep eat,cant talk to someone for this,they will judge me,,,,i cant anymore my family is not with me

Take the Poll

pls who can help me??????
  • i need help
  • please
vote
View Poll Results

georgiagail responded:
Lots of folks who have this virus are unaware that they do. Since there is no test for a male, it is likely the case with this fellow.

You're not going to die from these genital warts. Make an appointment with a doctor to get them taken care of.

Gail

alissaky replied to georgiagail's response:
Dear Gail,thanks a lot for your reply and your words,i really appreciate it.Let me tell u that since i found out for the genital warts i went to the doctor and removed by laser,after that get vaccinated with gardasil,using aldara cream and 2 more shoots of vacination left,after that i was obsessed on google all the time watchin pictures,other causes and read for the oral warts ,from that moment im in the mirrorr each moment in doubts if r warts or no,till i will get medical insurance.
my best friend result postive to hpv with 2 types high risk to cancer thats why i felt depresed for my selfafter knowing how is she living all this situation.

I have a question if anyone can answer,how u can remove warts in the tongue is that the same way as genital?

godbless u ,hopefully i will get rid from this asap and back to my real life,i miss laughing since 3 months now,,,,

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.