Skip to content

Announcements

Useful Links!
Help Our Community Answer Your Questions Better By Including In Your Post: Gender, Have You Been Tested For An STD Yet?
Type Of STD Tests and Results? Any Medications To Control Your STD?

Possible STD infection or something else?
An_251720 posted:
I've had unprotected sex a few times anal, I'm a bisexual male.

I just got over a fever and the only other symptom was a mouth ulcer under my tongue. I don't have the fever anymore, but I now have a mouth ulcer on the left side of my cheek.

I have another one in the back right side of my mouth , by the back of my tongue.

And the one that is most painful, is actually in my throat, and the only way to feel it, is to stick my pointer finger down in there ( I can't see it but it feels like a big bump that is sore). My gag reflex kicks in because it's that deep in my throat so it hurts when I eat or swallow.

Also which has been scaring me is that if I swallow, my right side ear canal hurts.

Does anyone think this can be STD related or possibly just another type of viral infection?

I'm a student and don't have health insurance at the moment so I was waiting for the canker sores/mouth ulcers to dissapear but it's been close to 2 weeks and they are still there.

abe648 responded:
So are you male or female? If you are a student why not go to the clinic where you attend to see if they can give you more info on what this might be. Are you sexually active and so did you do something that could have caused this like oral sex?
Abe ...I am not a medical professional. Read the Herpes Handbook, Watch the Video and Terri Warren's book is availible umder the Heading Herpes at http://www.westoverheights.com/

Helpful Tips

understanding
I'M A 44 YR OLD MOTHER WHO HAS BEEN MARRIED FOR ALMOST EIGHT YRS. MY HUSBAND IS CURRENTLY LOCKED UP AND I HAVEN'T BEEN WITH ANYBODY FOR 9 ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.